Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Footers In Modern Web Design: Creative Examples and Ideas

This post just came across my feed reader and I had to spread the love. There are some amazing designs for the footer of a website, makes me want to re-do my own right now! Very inspirational.



Original article via Smashing Magazine


I have also chosen to post my two favorites below.



Bart-Jan Verhoef




YoDiv



Free Invitation:-










If You Like My Post Comment Me,Thanks You And Visit Again



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. Custom website development and web designing company- offering quality web development and design services from USA at affordable prices.Web Development USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you explained cleared all my doubts! Such an informative blog and great writing skills! Website Html Template

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Action

Mesothelioma Cancer
ThemeFlash Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Creative Commons License
 

ThemeFlash : The Quality Web Resources. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol