Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 Awesome Free Sans Serif Fonts

san-serif-fonts1



I find it so important as a designer to have an awesome library of fonts at your fingertips. Choosing the correct one can make or break a design. The resources are out there to find some great free fonts, but sometimes the search can be a bit overwhelming. I’ve decided to put together a series of posts that feature my 10 favorite fonts in 5 different major categories.



Here Are My Top Ten Free Sans Serif Fonts



1. Aller  [ Download ]


aller2



2. Aurulent Sans  [ Download ]


aurelent-sans4




3. Bitstream Vera Sans  [ Download ]


bitstream-vera-sans



4. Colaborate  [ Download ]


colaborate



5. Fontin  [ Download ]


fontin



6. Luxi Sans  [ Download ]


luxi-sans



7. Mayberry Pro  [ Download ]


mayberry-pro



8. Museo Sans  [ Download ]


museo-sans



9. Sansation  [ Download ]


sansation



10. Surface  [ Download ]


surface



Final Thoughts


I found all these fonts at my favorite free font site - Font Squirrel. The best part is they are available for commercial use! So what did you think of this list? What are your favorite free sans serif fonts?






If You Like My Post Comment Me,Thanks You And Visit Again



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post, very informative. I think a lot of people will find this very useful.
    ecommerce website hosting

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Action

Mesothelioma Cancer
ThemeFlash Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Creative Commons License
 

ThemeFlash : The Quality Web Resources. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol